1.The selection of participants
- Formation of several groups (6-10 people) depending on the characteristics of the population and its subject matter
- homogeneity of the group, do not put people in knowledge too different or different status
- Encouraging participation (reimbursement or meals)
- Definition and delimitation of topics
- Development of questions: open questions, closed questions...
- Motivation and neutral facilitator
- Communication skills and interpersonal
- Discussion "over water" and not strictly followed the interview guide
- Taking notes or recording (audio and video if allowed)
5. L'analyse and report results
- Interpretation and comparison of information between different groups
- Using citation in the evaluation report
And now, you know everything about the focus group organization.